Processing Time, Shipping, Return / Exchange Policy
Please make sure your billing and shipping addresses are the SAME. The billing address entered must match the card used at checkout. If these addresses do not match, your order will be canceled and the attempt to order will be declined on the card.
1. How long does processing and shipping take?
- Processing for "The Garden" custom wigs is 7-21 business days (holidays and weekends are not included). Due to Covid-19, please allow 4-7 additional business days for processing of units. Please note, processing begins after payment is received.
- Processing for "Pre-Cut / Ready to Ship" units are 1-5 business days for your unit to be refreshed before shipping.
- Processing for "Wholesale Wig Items / Wig Care Items" are 1-5 business days.
- Processing for wig services and uncustomized / pre-made takes approximately 7-10 business days.
- We process orders Monday through Friday. Wigs are shipped only through UPS or FedEx with adult signature confirmation. Delivery time is 3-7 business days dependent upon your location and the speed of the carrier. Express shipping takes 1-3 business days after shipping. Please note, if there is a holiday or inclement weather, your package may be delayed. Your item can be delayed due to technical or other possible delays from the fulfillment center, we are not responsible for those delays. If your are international or FPO, your package may take more time, up to 30 days dependent on the speed of the carrier. Express shipping for international is not available at this time.
2. Where do I find my tracking number?
Your tracking number is automatically sent to your email once your order is complete and ready to be shipped. Due to high order volume, periodic order updates will not be provided, but if you have any questions, please direct all correspondence to our email. Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking number to update. You can track your order on the website under “track my order.” If you cannot find your tracking number, please email us at email@example.com with your order number.
3. Can I exchange my order?
Due to the nature of the products and sanitary precautions, all sales are final. Please note, processing of your order occurs immediately after purchase. Please double check your order before submitting to make sure it is correct. Please note, curly units are the length ordered when stretched. Please take shrinkage into consideration when purchasing. We measure wigs from the top of the back of the head (using a soft measuring tape) until the hair stops, stretched.
4. Can I return my order?
Unless there is an error on our end, due to the nature of the products, all sales are final. If you encounter an issue with your order, please contact us within 3 business days. Do NOT cut the lace if there is an issue, once the lace is cut or the wig is altered in any way, there is nothing we can do and the possibility of a refund is void. In the event that your order is refunded, please be advised your refund will be processed back to the payment method you used at checkout, there are no exceptions. Please note, there is a 15% restock fee for all canceled orders.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order within 24 hours of purchase. You refund will be processed in the manner you used to pay. To cancel your order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. How do I contact you?
Please feel free to email us anytime at email@example.com. We will respond to your email within 24-48 hours.
7. Fraud / Chargebacks / Scams
Please note, we have a ZERO tolerance policy for fraudulent chargebacks or disputes. If you attempt a fraudulent chargeback, order, scam, or dispute, you will be reported to local authorities.
8. The carrier lost my package, what do I do?
Once the package is shipped, the responsibility of the delivery is transitioned to the carrier. Flowery Units is not responsible for packages lost during shipment. If there is an issue, please contact the carrier with your tracking number to file a claim. All packages are sent with signature confirmation and full insurance of the amount paid for the order. We cannot and are unable to file a claim for an item that was sent to you in your name.
9. I’m having trouble placing an order, can you help me?
Yes, either send a message through the website or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
10. I want my unit sent express, is that possible?
Yes, after the processing time, your items can be sent express at cost. Simply check the "express" option during checkout, or send an email for a shipping quote. Please note, if you are overseas, express shipping is NOT an option, your order will ship in the fastest method possible with the international shipping fee. Please note, express shipping is NOT overnight shipping. Your item can get delayed during the shipping process due to technical or other possible delays, we are not responsible for these delays.
11. Do I need to fill out the Wig Confirmation Form?
Yes. The Wig Confirmation Form is in place to protect both you (the customer) and Flowery Units. Our wig form is confirmation that you have read through our policies and agree to them. In order for your wig to process and ship you will need to fill out the form in its entirety and submit it. Once received, we will keep it on file (you are able to request a copy to be emailed to you).
12. Please note, Sezzle or Zip is not available for purchases under $200.
13. Please watch our "How to Measure Your Head for a Custom Wig" video and read through the page. Do not use a retractable measuring tape or a ruler. Please use a soft tape to measure your head as it conforms to the curves of your head. If measurements are incorrectly taken or guessed, your wig may not fit properly, which we are not responsible for. The fee for re-seizing your wig is $75 plus return shipping. Please note, we are not responsible for your wig not fitting due to improper measuring. Your wig will be made in the standard size that you choose. Wig re-sizing is non-refundable.
14. Please note, if you order a custom colored wig, though made with same products and processes, it may vary slightly from pictured as it is a handmade item and no two items are the exact same. Lighting can also vary on different screens (laptops, phones, tablets, etc) as well as in natural light in comparison to home lighting.
15. Flowery Units is not responsible for wig damage, breakage, or other damage due to lack of care from the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to take care of the wig or send it back in for maintenance and treatment. If you need help, a tutorial, product recommendations, or have questions, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
16. If your package is unable to be delivered and is returned to us (Flowery Units) you will be responsible for paying for shipping for your order to be shipped again. Delivery attempts are made 3 times, so please plan to be available to sign for your package once it is out for delivery or have it dropped off at an access point for you to pick up.